Delicious Raw Tiramisu Recipe
Tiramisu is simply one of the best italian desserts, which means “pick me up”, named for the high energy content and the espresso coffee ingredients.
This layered cake tastes incredibly good but the original ingredients aren’t exactly the healthiest for our body and environment… So we prepared for you a natural raw version, a mind blowing recipe directly from the talented Raw Chef Alessandra from Radiantly Alessandra, which is always catering high vibes nutrition to yogis and body/energy workers in retreats and yoga centers all ver the globe.
Now we can taste the healthy sexy flavour of tiramisu’ knowing that’s completely gluten and diary free and vegan and good for us!
- 1 and 1/4 cup activated and grounded almonds
- 1/3 cup date cream
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp date cream
- 2 tbsp raw agave nectar
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/8 tbsp Himalayan salt
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup activated cashews
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tbsp raw agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- Crust: In a bowl mix all ingredients.
- Spread the batter in a small pan.
- Chocolate layer: Put all the ingredients into a blender. Put the cream on che crust and place in the freezer.
- Cream layer: Rinse the cashews that have been soaking for 4 hours and throw the water.
- Blend all the ingredients as to obtain a liquid cream.
- Pull out of the freezer the cake and make sure that the chocolate layer is solidified before adding the cream. Put everything in the freezer and allow to thicken for 2 hours.
- Just before serving sprinkle with raw cacao powder.